Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Projects

This week I'm tearing my room apart. I donated a good majority of my clothes to the goodwill, and I'm going to destroy my old dresser to make room for another one. The one I currently have is wide, and I'd prefer one that's longer and not as wide. The one I'm going to take from the garage won't really match the rest of my room, but I don't really care. I'm going to make a lolita wardrobe out of a current bookshelf I have, so that will be fun.  I moved my bed around so I'll have the room to do it.

My Angelic Pretty purse came in the mail today! I'm so happy. It's in excellent condition too. Kawaii Goods is so awesome. Once my sax RHS come in the mail my candy treat coord will be complete!! They are currently clearing customs in San Francisco, so they should be here by tomorrow. I'm going to a tea party on Sunday in Glendora, so that will be my first time wearing everything. I'm really excited to wear Angelic Pretty for the first time. Then that Thursday will be comic con! Horay. Really stoked.


I'm also going to a sailor lolita meetup in August. I have this dress from bodyline:
I detest the color and the fabric of this dress. When I bought it, I assumed its color was navy blue. Instead, this dress is royal blue, and the fabric is similar to a sports jersey. I was initially planning on trying to sell it on EGL, but I think I'll just cut off the sleeves so it doesn't look as frumpy. I also need some white OTK socks. I have plain black mary jane shoes which will probably go nicely with this. I'm also planning on making my own royal blue hair bow, and using an old nautical looking bag from high school. I have an anchor polymer clay mold which will be good for my accessories.
Also, this wig re-stocked on the GLW website literally a day after I bought the mocha latte wig:


I think this would be perfect for a sailor coord, but my mocha latte wig will also suffice. If my anthropology book on amazon sells, I'll have enough to buy this.


Also, I'm going to try and sell my first lolita coord on EGL. It's the milky chan replica that I hate so much. I'm going to attempt to group everything together; the dress, the wig, the cuffs, the bow, the bloomers, and even the jewelry I made. I'm hoping to get $100 for everything. It will go straight into my jewelry jelly fund!
:
These are the accessories. I stupidly glued a cookie to the middle of the bow, and a barrette clip to it as well.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment