Monday, July 4, 2011

AX

I went to Anime Expo at the convention center this weekend, and had a total blast. The meetup got canceled because the room it was going to be in got evacuated, but I did see a lot of Lolitas! A lot of them were really nice! I was thrilled to meet and talk to other girls with so much in common with me. 
Here are some photos of me at AX: 

This is me at the kawaii goods booth. I bought a mint colored bow, and a teddy bear ice cream parfait necklace.

Four hours in to the convention, my feet were starting to kill me! I never knew how difficult walking in rocking horse shoes is! This photo makes me realize how important OTK socks are to lolita. I really need to get some! 
                                                   Here I am taking a well needed breather.  


This is Erica, my photo buddy.

 It took me 40 min. to put in my circle lenses. I nearly gave up! I'm so glad I didn't though, its amazing how they pulled the outfit together. 
I truly love this wig too. Gothic and Lolita wigs has been a godsend for me. Before I found them, I was buying my wigs from Hollywood blvd. These wigs are so amazing, because they pull together the OTT look like nothing. In this photo you can see the melty mickey mouse ice cream hair pieces that I made. 

All in all, I had a blast. I'm already planning a coord for next year. It's going to be a cosplay/lolita fusion.

Until next time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment