Saturday, July 9, 2011

Cute Etsy Finds, amongst other things

I just thought I'd share these cute things I found on etsy:



I found this fuzzy star clip from a shop called Starlight Deco Dream. It was $10 with shipping. Pretty good deal! Most fuzzy clips can cost upwards to $20 with shipping. It has some cute deco pieces on it as well. It'll look nice with my blue wig.

 
These gummy bear rings are from an etsy shop called Bit of Sugar. These rings are on sale for $10 plus shipping. I adore them, but I don't really look good in rings because I pick my nails :/ I'm going to try to learn how to make gummy bear molds and cast resign instead, that way I can make my own. Though they won't be as good as these.


Anyway, I got paid yesterday, and I put some money away towards my AP fund. The rest goes towards my car payment, insurance, and basic living expenses. I did buy a new wig and socks though :-)


This is the blended choco latte wig, and its been sold out for months on their site. I initially wanted the black wig from them for a sailor lolita coord, but I can wear this with both sailor and sweet.

And I picked up some mint secret shop socks from the EGL sales this morning:
I bought these for my soft cream JSK, and my future mint coords. I got them at a pretty good price at $13.

No comments:

Post a Comment