Sunday, September 25, 2011

Chocolate Coordinate

I'm pretty proud of myself. I got paid on Friday and didn't buy any Angelic Pretty accessories! It could be in part to the EGL community temporary closing. In the meantime, I put together a coordination idea for my mint bodyline JSK. It's gonna be fun because I'll be using things that I already have! 
I've posted a couple of photos of myself the JSK, but I'm going to start wearing it differently. 


Lately, I've been inspired by all of the girls in their Chess Chocolate coords, especially this one:
This is LJ user infiniteneeya. She's given me permission to use this picture. 

 I decided to make my own chocolate coord out of what I already have. I'll buy Chess Chocolate someday, but it's going to be a while considering how expensive it is. On a side note, I'm actually thinking about selling my Candy Treat JSK so I can start saving for Chess Chocolate.  

To start, here's my JSK again:
Paired with my Melty Chocolate bag: 
With my mint Royal Chocolate socks:
With my bodyline RHS:
And my Angelic Pretty donut necklace:

What is going to pull the whole chocolate coordination together is my blended choco-latte wig.

I may need to start hunting for a pink blouse. 

and I just bought these circle lenses from Geo:
15MM! Ohhh yeahh. 


I also tried to make some chocolate bar bracelets yesterday, but failed terribly. Instead I'll just make a chocolate bar ring, and maybe a truffle bracelet instead. Truffles are easier to work with. I also learned how to die my own lace recently, so I may make some brown and pink wristcuffs to go along with this.

 
I likely won't be able to wear lolita for at least another month. The next time I know for sure that I'll be wearing it is late October for the 8th Annual Halloween and Mourning tour with some other local girls. 







No comments:

Post a Comment