Saturday, October 1, 2011

Junk I Love Other Than Lolita

So right now I'm waiting for my boyfriend to come back from church so we can do a couple of errands, and I'm pretty bored. So here's the ten things that I love outside of the frills.

In no particular order or ranking haha:

#1: My dog Skooter

Playing fetch with him kept me from getting bored at home. Because of that, I was able to quit smoking cigarettes two months after my family adopted him.
I buy bandanas for my dogs:

Poor Skoots hates having his photo taken while he's asleep!

#2: My dog Maya:

She loves having her picture taken at all times.

Me and Maya:


#3: My boyfriend! 

He's great. He's patient and trustworthy, and although we have polar opposite hobbies, he still supports me.

On to the material stuff!

#4: Philosophy Vanilla Birthday Cake lipgloss

This is the longest wearing lipgloss I've ever had. It stays on all day, and it really does taste like cake.

#5: Urban Decay makeup
24/7 eyeliner in Zero

Midnight Cowboy Palette 


The Midnight Cowboy shadows have been my favorite for years. I bought this palette back in January and lost it :( How the hell do you loose an eye shadow palette?

#6: Doc Martins

I've got Doc mary janes to the ones that lace all the way up my knees. I don't wear them often, but I still love them!

#7: British comedy:
....has twisted my sense of humor in dark ways..



  


#8: Stephen King

I read a lot of different things, but I've been reading Stephen King for as long as I can remember. My favorite is probably "The Long Walk", which he wrote under his pen name of Richard Bachman.

#9: Happy hour at Bahooka

Bahooka is this restaurant near my house with nautical decor and thousands of fish tanks. When they have happy hour, hawaiian drinks are only $4 each. I feel like I'm on vacation when I go there.


#10: My car

I made a bunch of stuff for the interior of the car. I glued cookies to my radio knobs, and deco'd the seat belt clips with jelly beans (this car reminds me of a jelly bean) I also got customizable Boondock Saints stickers made for it.


There you have it. Ten things I love, other than the obvious things like my family of course.

Until next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment