Friday, October 7, 2011

Ring Haul

Well not really a haul, but just a couple of new rings I've purchased for my coordinates.


1.)
Strawberry ring from Imperfect Kawaii:

This will go wonderfully with Milky Berry(pictured), and was a steal at $6.50.

2.)
Jelly ring from random etsy seller:

I got this for pretty cheap at $4.00. I wanted to try and make these on my own, but decided I don't really want to dabble in resign.
I bought this to go with my Jewelry Jelly coordinate. I can't find the ring that comes in the JJ series:


3.)
Angelic Pretty Toki Meki ring:

This will go with all of my pink and blue coordinates.


Just for the hell of it, I also bought this Jewelry Jelly print for my wardrobe:


I'm also currently keeping my eye out for an Aurora necklace to go with my bittersweet coords: 





Well I'm off to eat some donut holes.

No comments:

Post a Comment