Sunday, October 30, 2011

Victorian Mourning Tours Meet

Yesterday I attended my first meetup in a while. It was at the Heritage Square Museam, which is a little place off of the Pasadena Freeway with old Victorian Houses.  My boyfriend even came with me at the last minute, which was really nice of him!

There wasn't really a theme for the meetup, but since it was a meet geared towards victorian death etiquette I wore the only black brand I have.

I wore it in the sax version, so  I wouldn't have to plod around in my stupid blue RHS. I need to get rid of those!

Heres a shot of the group. My boyfriend was kind enough to take multiple pictures of us using everyones cameras, he was so patient!
  

Here are some photos my boyfriend took of the event:

We attended a mock funeral:



 

All in all, I had a pretty good time, and learned some pretty interesting things. It was definitely quite the experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment