Sunday, November 6, 2011

Circle Lens Review

Today I am going to review my circle lenses. I own 2 pairs, and have started wearing them on an every day basis.

I bought these specifically for lolita, but have found that they enhance my look so much, that they have turned into my normal beauty routine. I haven't started wearing them to work yet, but may start soon.

On to my reviews!


Lens #1: The Dolly Eye: puffy three tones in blue
size: unknown
I bought theses lenses from the dollyeye.com. They were my first pair of lenses.
Here's a photo of them worn in lolita:

Here's a photo of them worn normally:


Comfort: 4/5
I had a little bit of trouble putting them in at first, just because I was pretty inexperienced with contact lenses. They tend to dry out a little easy, but it can be easily dealt with by using eye drops specifically for contacts.
Price: 5/5
For $15 shipped, the price can't be beat.
Shipping: 2/5
While they did only cost $15 shipped for the contacts, it would have taken a really long time for them to get to me. I paid an extra $15 to expedite the shipping, because I needed them in time for PMX. Therefore, in total, I paid $30 for the contacts. Even with the expedited shipping,  it still took about 2 weeks for them to reach me.
Quality: 5/5
I've worn these several times now with no problems. I'm assuming they have a pretty long shelf life, though the website never specified. They are also beautiful and enhance the color of my eyes wonderfully.



Lens #2: Geo Circle Lenses: WTB83
size: 15MM
I bought these from Geo's facebook page.
Lolita picture:

Normal picture:

Comfort: 5/5
These are very easy to put in, and very comfortable for all day wear.
Price: 5/5
I got these for $30 shipped. Not bad for having such huge eye balls.
Shipping: 5/5
Shipping was included in the $30. They were coming from Canada, and got to me (Sothern California) within a week.
Quality: 5/5
I absolutely love these contacts. They make me look cartoon-ish.

So there you have it. My beloved circle lenses.


PMX is next week, and I finally get to wear Jewelry Jelly. I bought a new wig and a new pair of shoes, so I don't have to wear my stupid GLW blue x pink split and chunky ass an*tai*na duck shoes. Hopefully it ends up looking OK!  Stay tuned (non-existant readers) for pictures!

1 comment:

  1. The second ones are very pretty on you.
    I want circle lenses too, but I'm unsure because I need toric lenses. My optician would surely kill me if he knew I want those ^^

    I'm looking forward to your Jewelry Jelly Pictures ^^

    ReplyDelete