Wednesday, November 16, 2011

PMX 2011

Saturday was the big day. I finally got to wear my dream dress. It is just as spectacular as I thought.



Chelsea and I. We're both wearing Jewelry Jelly. 

Claudia and I, who is also wearing Jewelry Jelly 

These are the girls that I met in San. Diego over the summer! It was great seeing them again. 


And of course, my wonderful boyfriend, who drove me all the way down to LAX just so I could see my friends and parade around in my frills.


In general, I had a nice time at PMX. It was great seeing everyone again. However, there wasn't a lot to do. The Artists Alley only had about 10 vendors when I was there, and the Exhibitors Hall was tiny. GLW was there, which was pretty cool. Atelier Pierrot was there as well, but it's just not my style.
It only spent a fraction of what I thought I would, by buying a blue fuzzy star from Claudia and a black shooting star bow from my friend Judy. It's so cute, and reminds me of Dream Sky.


So December is going to be a pretty busy month, with 6% doki doki coming to Los Angeles. I'm thinking Candy Treat for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment