Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Oh Happy Day

                                                                                      Jewelry Jelly is mine.







                                                                      Winning. 





I mean it now, that is enough purchases for me until 2012. This dress will be paid off by October 10th, and after that I need to pay for PMX and my boyfriend's birthday. After that comes saving for Christmas presents. I also found an old camera layin' around that I'm going to start using. I also think I should put off wearing Milky Berry for a little longer that I initially planned, as I can't spend the money on shoes at the moment.  

From now on, my posts will likely be more about events and coord pics. I also want to get back to crafting more. Additionally, I have to start thinking about getting some viewers. Blatant blog spammers on EGL drive me nuts, so I think I'm going to do a giveaway in a couple of months in order to get people to check out my blog.  That way when I blog drop at least people will get something out of it. tee hee.

 So until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment