Monday, February 13, 2012

Upcoming Events

There's some fun junk coming up in Febuary in the lolita world. And it is all happening within the span of one week.


On February 22nd, I will be walking in my first lolita fashion show. I'm pretty nervous, I've never done anything like it. It will be at Royal T for a lolita theme Tune in Tokyo event. I'm going to be wearing my
Jewelry Jelly coord, which is pictured under this.




I entered Gothic Lolita Wigs daily customer coordinate contest, and I won on Febuary 1st! It was pretty cool to go on facebook on my lunch break and see this:




My friend Naomi took some pics of me the week prior so I submitted those. If anyone is in the LA area, Naomi is a great photographer and I believe she does some $25 specials.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Naomi-Coronel/299013740146887?ref=ts

The following Saturday, I'll be attending a Valentines tea party! 
I bought my ticket last month. This tea party is pretty convenient, as it will be in Pasadena, an area I am very familiar with. I get anxious when tea parties and meets are far away because I'm always worried about getting lost. 


Anyway, I am unsure about what to wear to this. I just bought a Baby bolero, which coordinates nicely with my Bodyline soft cream chocolate coord. 
I am also anxiously awaiting word from a Washington seller on EGL for a mint Chess Chocolate JSK. If I hear back from her soon and do end up getting the JSK, I'd like to wear that to the tea party. If I do end up getting it I will post my coordinate plan for the Chess Chocolate! 


One last thing, I found a new way to style my lolita wigs. I've struggled for a while in regards to wigs, as some of the twin tail wigs make my face look too big. However, without the twin tails, the coordinate is unproportionate! So I took a base wig, and pinned it up! 
I like this much better. It doesn't weigh my face down, but it is still relatively proportionate to the rest of the coord. 

Till' next time! 


No comments:

Post a Comment