Thursday, February 16, 2012

Chocolate Chess Coordinate Plan

Chess Chocolate is mine! I made a bit of overtime in January, so I was able to afford it. I bought the mint
jabot.



Coord wise, the light mint will be my base color. I am going to bring in pink as a secondary color, even though the JSK doesn't have any in it. I am going to use brown as another secondary color. White and gold will also be brought in slightly.

From the bottom up!
I'm going to wear my pink rocking horse shoes.


Mint royal chocolate socks! These work perfectly, because I won't be missing out on the brown towards the bottom of the coord.

I also just bought this pink bolero from BTSSB. I will wear this with Chess Chocolate until I buy a long
sleeve pink blouse. The white in the trim will coordinate with the white chocolate pieces in the print.


On the bolero, I am going to pin my mint fuzzy stars. In order to bring out the gold in the jsk, I am going to pin my gold chocomint stars in the middle of the fuzzy stars. It's a pretty cool technique to use. 

And my AP chocolate donut necklace!

And of course, my Melty Chocolate bag!




As for my hair, I'm going to wear my blended choco-latte base wig, with my toned down mint bow. I'm also thinking about constructing some chess chocolate inspired bows. I bought some mint-ish colored ribbon the other day, but I'm not too sure if the colors are right. I should just go with pink bows instead, to bring the pink color up into the top of the coord.

I also need to start thinking about earrings, since my wig will be worn up. I'll likely just do some dangly chocolate truffles.

Update 2/19/12:
Chocolate Chess came in the mail a few days ago! It's definitely the most beautiful dress I have. Here I am trying it on and taking an ever tacky mirror shot! 

No comments:

Post a Comment