Sunday, January 15, 2012

Back to the Basics!

I recently purchased a couple of basic things for my wardrobe.

This handmade mint bow will replace my mint alice bows. I'm trying to gravitate away from alice bows, because they make me look like I'm trying too hard to look young.


I'm going  to buy some mint crystals to add to this and my mint shoe clips!
Also, I am actually thinking about selling my Alice bows. As of now, I have the Milky Berry bow and the Jewelry Jelly bow.



I also picked up this blouse. This is my first legit lolita blouse, as all my other ones have been altered from thrift stores.


Luckily, that huge bow at the neck is detachable.
This blouse will go with a lot of my coordinates, which is why I bought it! Melty Mermaid Princess, Merry Making Party and Jewelry Jelly. The long sleeves may even give Jewelry Jelly a more classic and adult look. I'm pretty excited to get it in the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment