Friday, August 26, 2011

Pre School Blues

So tomorrow morning, I am going to go to my first class at the University of Phoenix. I am finally starting work on my bachelors degree. I don't know whether to be excited or pissed that I'll be in school another two years, as most people my age got their degrees years ago. I do realize that I'm extremely fortunate to be able to get an education in the first place, and will do my best. I picked the University of Phoenix because if I had chosen a public school like a cal state, I'd be stuck trying to get a degree for at least twice the time it'll take me at Phoenix.

I also have one last class to take at PCC, MATH. :-( I start that at 7am Monday morning. OHH well.

I've made a couple of impulse buys over the last two days, which I'm about to share. I am going to try and ban myself from the EGL sales for the next two weeks, as I have absolutely no more money to spend on myself anyway. After I pay my last bill and put gas in my car, I'll have about $21 left over until the 10th. Which is OK, I can live off of that. I bring lunch to work, and make my own coffee at home. I have no other expenses throughout the week.

Now on to the fun shit.

IMPULSE BUYS

Impulse buy #1:
I saw these on a girl on Daily Lolita about a week ago. She was in OTT sweet, and was wearing her clip in the same pink x blue mix wig that I have. These came up last night and I jumped on the opportunity to buy them. Usually all you see from chocomint on egl are the star clips. These are pretty bitchin:
These look like balloons! I bought mine in blue. I can attach this to the middle bow on my Candy Treat JSK. So pretty!

Impulse buy #2:
Today I found this on EGL for a flat price. Meaning the price included shipping and paypal fees. Usually something like this would cost a lot more with all of the fees.
It's an Angelic Pretty donut necklace!! I'll be able to wear this with my casual black Soft Cream coord. I feel kind of bad, because there was another girl inquiring about it before me,  but I left my pay pal before she left hers. This is the second time  I've done that to that user in the last month.  Oh well. 
I also like this donut necklace because donuts were one of the first things that I tried making out of polymer clay two years ago. They came out lookin' like crap. To celebrate my purchase, I fixed up an old donut charm that I made 4 months ago. It's a huge mickey mouse donut, and I attached a marshmallow chain to it and turned it into a hair clip. I attached it to my purse for school tommorow. 

(Kind of) Impulse buy #3:
My black kawaii goods star. I don't really know if I can consider this impulsive, as I needed it for my casual coord anyway.
I'm thinking about pinning this on my melty chocolate bag to make it coordinate better with the rest of the outfit. 

I seriously can not wait for all of my stuff to get here. My casual coord is going to be so wonderful. I think I probably went a little over my $150 spending limit, but that's because I kept coming across stuff that would go perfectly with it! I LOVE planning out every detail. I would never wear anything out if just one of those details was missing. 


My plan for my next check: 
1. Get those damn mint shoes for my Milky Berry coord already. ($70)
2. Put away hopefully $150 for my next JSK. 
3. I need to buy my tickets for PMX, though I have all Sept. and Oct. to do that. Will wear Milky Berry to PMX most likely. 

Oh, and I also signed myself up for a lolita pen pal. I'm going to feel bad that I'm going to send my first letter on notebook paper and not cute stationary. She'll hopefully understand, once I explain what I spent all my money on :)

Goodnight!!


No comments:

Post a Comment