Monday, June 20, 2011

Just bought the dream dress!

Today I bought my first Angelic Pretty outfit.


Am I sad I drained by bank account? Certainly not!

I've been looking for it on the sales comm ever since I saw the print for the first time two weeks ago.


Best part about it is, it comes with matching socks and a bow. I get paid again on Friday, and I'm going to order the matching bag from Angelic Pretty's San Fran. store. SO HAPPY!!

                                                                    CANDY TREAT!!
I can't wait to accessorize this. I was previously working on a coordinating my mint Ice Cream bodyline dress, but I think I'm going to give up that project in favor of this.


I'm too excited for words.

I'm also happy I'll get to wear this to my first anime expo!

No comments:

Post a Comment