Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Mermaid Prints

Over the last couple of days, I've been reading about BTSSB releasing a series called Melty Mermaid Princess. I finally got to see the print today, and I think I've found another dream dress. It's not as sweet as I'd like, but the print is so beautiful. It reminds me of the fairy tale Little Mermaid, and not the Disney version. 

Unfortunately I don't think I'll have the money to buy it when it's released. Plus I'd have to go through reserving it, and it all seems like too much of a hassle for someone like me who is so new to this fashion. I might just wait a couple years to stumble across it again.

Anyway, here are a few mermaid prints I've been looking into. 

                                                   Angelic Pretty's Twinkle Mermaid: 
The one thing I do not like about this dress is the vertical stripes. They are relatively hard to see, but I just don't like stripes in general!

                                                      Angelic Pretty's Aqua Princess: 
The one thing I don't like about this is how glittery it is. I do like the print, as sea horses dancing around an underwater carousel is pretty clever. The glitter just kills it though. 

                                                   And finally, Melty Mermaid Princess:

              I truly love the print, because it reminds me of Hans Christian Andersen's Little Mermaid.  


I do want to add a mermaid print to my wardrobe one day. These prints seem to be exclusive to the brand names. That just means I have to save my money as opposed to throwing it around on Bodyline products!

I'm off to finish reading a stupid book for one of my finals tommorow. I'm only half way through. Stupid, I know. 
                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment