Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Brewery Art Walk Lolita Meet + Other Stuff

On Sunday, I attended a meet up in Los Angeles at a place called the Brewery.
The Brewery is a lot of hundreds of artists lofts. They open them up two times a year to the public, and so a group of us went out there!

I had a lot of fun. I wore my OTT pirate coord with my new Rhapsody wig from GLW. The coord was a mix of pirate and mermaid!  The best part about it was seeing old friends and meeting new ones.

Here's a closeup of my outfit, kind of lol



I felt far more comfortable in this coordinate than any of my sweet ones. I felt more my age too. So I'm definitely switching styles.
I sold off Candy Treat..won't forget about my old obsession with that any time soon.

I also sold off Jewelry Jelly. It's still in my closet at the moment, but there's someone paying for it via payment plan. After searching for it for months and finally finding and buying it, I don't consider it mine anymore. I've seen too many bad pictures of myself in it.

I considered selling Merry Making Party too, but after seeing this photo I decided to keep it around for last resort OTT coords:



 As for Milky Berry, I think I'm going to keep it, just because of the mint and red clash. Plus it took me around 8 months to get the coordinate together, so it would be a shame to let it go.  I'll keep Wonder Story because while it is a sweet print, it's a tad more sophisticated and grown up than some of the other sweet prints I've had.
Chocolate Chess is definitely sticking around, because I love it too damn much to let it go.
I am so grateful that I never bought Decoration Dreams.

Now that I have loads of money from my  sales, I am going to invest in Alice and the Pirates. Melty Mermaid Princess is by that brand. The really cool thing about that skirt is that I can wear it as normal clothes, and no one thinks anything weird of it. I figure that prints that, as well as ones a  little more on the classic side are a little more adaptable into every day wear. It makes spending the money far more justifiable.


Well, I'm off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment