Thursday, March 15, 2012

March Activities

March has already prooved itself to be very busy!

The first Saturday in March, I attended a lovely meetup at the Huntington Library. It is so beautiful, and was perfect for a meet! I recently bought Wonder Story, which is an Alice in Wonderland inspired theme. It has books on it, and is was perfect for the place.
That's me, Iris, Suzanna, and Grace. There was only four of us, but there was a group of high school kids doing a documentary on the fashion. They followed us around for a bit and were pretty nice company. 
The Huntington Library proved to be a place for excellent photo opportunities. 

Here's a closeup of my coord!

Last weekend, I participated in another fashion show. I wore my Chocolate Chess coord. 
I got pretty nervous and didn't stop for long enough at the first photo op. We're supposed to stop for 3 seconds before we move on, and I think I must've been there for  1 1/2 seconds. I slowed down a bit after that though. Overall, i had a really good time, met a lot of new people, and decided once and for all  that I hate wig caps! 


As for the rest of the month, I don't really have too much planned. I am still working on reconstructing my red blouse so i can wear Milky Berry. I am also in the works of selling all my head bows, as well as my Candy Treat set. 

Oh and I must post the newest addition to my closet!
PIRATE TIGHTS! The print is pretty unique, as most pirate/sailor things just have pictures of boats and anchors. These tights have squid and narwhals on them! Narwhals were always my favorite species of whale, because they remind me of unicorns. 
I am putting together a pirate coord using my Melty Mermaid Princess skirt and some old items that I've found lying around in my closet. These tights are a perfect addition. 

Until next time! 



No comments:

Post a Comment