Thursday, April 19, 2012

What I Bought Selling my Dreams Away

I mentioned in an earlier post that I had sold Candy Treat and Jewelry Jelly (my first dream dresses). I took the money I made from those two dresses and replaced them with things to adapt to my changing style.

St Mephisto Cathedral in iris by Alice and the Pirates:

This dress is a lovely color and print. BUT there are a few things I don't like about it. For one, the bow and lace right dab in the middle makes it look more childish than it needs to. Also the straps are a bit short. However I may be able to remove the bows/lace and get the straps extended. Until then it goes wonderfully under my black pirate jacket.

Amelia's Locket in sea foam by Atelier Enchanteur

This skirt is an absolute treat. It is definitely one of my favorite pieces. The amazing thing about Atelier Enchanteur is that it's just one dedicated girl in Maryland. She even sent me this as a free gift: 
How cool is that?
Anyway, this skirt is amazing. When I was putting together my Melty Mermaid Princess coord, I was trying to achieve a mermaid theme, but no matter what I did it kept coming out pirate-y looking. But this skirt is so whimsical that I'm easily able to put together a mermaid coord out of it with my blonde Rhapsody wig. It's also versatile enough to go pirate with my Farrah Showstopper wig.

I also picked this up for my Wonder Story coord:



More stuff that I'll be selling that I've blogged about:
Milky Berry (after all that work, I decided I've outgrown the print. At least I got to wear it once!)
Aurora headband
An*tai*na blue rocking horse shoes
Chocomint love balloon
Bodyline soft cream skirt in black
GLW pink x blue split
Bodyline "mint" shoes


I'm in the process of making a sales post, who knew it could be so much work?




No comments:

Post a Comment